Well, working on Printer is such a superb experience. So all the categories of paperwork entirely depend upon printers. Printers make document work much more comfortable for all of us who are dealing with Printer, so it is quite a time saving also because no pen and paperwork are not much needed now. As the quantity of printers producers available, among many of them, Dell Corporation is the delicate printer company. Great features, Good quality, goodwill in the market & trouble-free process makes Dell the leading company for printers. Now we all live in Wireless generation, and most of the working people prefer wireless printers and network. As many up to date and already users of Dell printers and new users also raise some queries regarding for How to Connect Dell Printer to Wireless Network. So here we are to help you all with all the methods steps by step.
Our technical experts always with you all any problem you face any queries, so all technical experts are professionally trained. Our company is exceptionally experienced and resolve all kind of queries in a brief period and give the best results from our side. As now, many customers report for How to Connect Dell Printer to Wireless Network. So we are assisting them in one time we have shared this journal. In this, you will get all the acknowledgement related to your queries.
Guide to Connect Dell Printer to Wireless Network-
There are various methods for the connection you can connect your Dell Printer to the WiFi via printer panel, or you can use your computer as well vice versa, so it is relatively easy for you. For more details, go through with the blog. So here in our next segment, we will talk about all the various methods to the how-to connect Dell Printer to Wireless Network.
Method 1: Link Dell Printer to the WiFi Using Printer Panel-
Every Dell Printer has a printer panel, from where you can adapt the updated changes into them, arrangement or composition your printer and network settings. You can set up your Printer to the wireless using printer panel as well. For connecting your device to the wireless network you require to keep in mind all the commands given below:
1. Firstly, Power on your Printer.
2. Now, Press System Button.
3. Later, Click on Admin Menu
4. Now, Go to the Network Option.
5. Click on the Wireless Setup Option.
6. Now you can see the list of wireless networks, so opt your wireless network and go ahead this will help you for sure.
7. After choosing the wireless network, now you will get the password authentication window, here enter the password for your wireless network and tap OK.
In the end, your Dell Printer can connect the wireless network. Now, you can adjust your Dell Printer. After setting up your router printer, Examine it by giving print command.
Method: 2 Connect Dell Printer to the Wireless Network with Using WPS button-
Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) is the best technique for connecting Dell Printer to the Wireless Network, so it is a straightforward method to interlink your Printer to the wireless network by pressing the WPS Button.
Earlier if you plan to Connect Dell Printer to the Wireless Network using WPS. Make sure that your router and Printer have WPS quality. If you have wireless secured setup characteristic your both devices, then you can follow the instructions written down below to connect your Dell Printer to the Wireless Network.
1. Press and hold the WPS button on your Printer, unless it starts appears message, “WPS method is running” on your Dell Printer.
2. Later, you required to press and hold the WPS button on your router.
3. After pressing the button on both devices, they will start to accompany the connection. This might take a few minutes to connect.
4. At the end, your Printer will be connected to the wireless network.
Method: 3 Add Your Printer Through Wireless–
Make sure that the USB cable is attached to both the Printer and the computer. Next,
1. Click on the Start and go to Programs.
2. Now, Click on Dell Printer and tap Dell printer Home.
3. Later, go to the settings tab and Click Wireless setup utility.
4. Click on your network and click on continue.
5. Enter the network key.
6. The Dell Software window showing so you may click OK or pursue.
7. At some point we have to remove the USB cable from the computer and Printer.
8. Printer is setup on the network now.
So all these above mentioned three methods surely help you out with how to connect Dell printer to the wireless network. In any case, if you face any difficulties or inconvenience while representing, don’t delay and connect with us instantly, we will help you out for sure.