While Canon Printer is computerised and scanners highly developed there can still be various errors. One of the most standard errors, however, is, Canon Printer error 6000 that a customer has to handle with it. Printer scanner is not doing there work in which transfer the scan documents into digital format. Printer scanner is not doing the fast scanning process in the printer. Printer not working when overloading of the paper in the paper tray.
In this printer help guidance, we give you methods to fix Canon Printer Error 6000 on Canon Pixma and other necessary items you must know about it. Printer error occurs when paper pieces or any dust and small dirt particles blocking the paper commands.
Causes of Canon Printer Error 6000
- The multiple Printing commands leads to printer error 6000.
- There is some default and flaw in the sensor unit of your Canon Printer.
- Roughen area is your inline feed of the printer, so it leads to error.
- When the small dirt particles and paper pieces choke the paper tray from opening it.
- There is overburden on the printer for printing commands.
- Paper tray is not fitting correctly.
Solution for Canon Printer Error 6000
There are two methods to troubleshoot Canon Printer Error 6000. So here we go below-mentioned solutions.
- Delete Print Commands from the Queue-
- Firstly, open Run Box by tapping ‘Windows’ and ‘R’ key’s together.
- In the box, fill ‘services.msc’ and click in the ‘OK’ option. After this,
- The window will open where you have to place the ‘Print Spooler’.
- Right-click on this option and then tap on stop symbol.
- At present, click on Windows and R keys again and in the dialogue box, fill the ‘Spool.’
- Click on the ‘Enter’ key and select all the existing files by clicking on the ‘Control’ and ‘Down Arrow’ key at the same time.
- Select the option ‘Delete’, and all the files will be eternally deleted.
- Close the ‘Spool’ Window when you are deleting all the files.
- Directly go back to the ‘Services’ window, find the ‘Print Spooler Service’ and right-click on it.
- Tap on the ‘Start’ button.
After this procedure finished, the Canon Printer Error 6000 will sort out your issues, and you could print documents with no complications.
- Resume your Printer-
- First of all, pull out the printer’s plug from the power outlet.
- Leave your printer for sometime
- Now, plug into the printer again to the power cord and turn it on.
- Long tap the ‘Power’ button for 5-10 seconds.
- Now, Click on the ‘Stop’ button on the top of your printer for two times.
- After this, replicate the first five steps for one more time also.
- Now, free the ‘Power’ button with a little speed.
- Lastly, end the process by clicking on the ‘Stop’ button four times.
Now starting the printing instantly you will see that the Canon Printer Error 6000 has been sorting and printing documents has become a trouble-free process.
So all these above two solutions surely help you out with “How To Resolve Canon Printer Error 6000”. In any case, if you face any difficulties & inconvenience while representing, don’t delay and connect with us instantly, we will help you out for sure.