Canon Printer Printing blank pages is a common issue in printers. Canon Printer have either two or four cartridges. Canon Printers worldwide used in many schools, at the workplace, institutions etc. many places are there where the printers used for printing purposes. When you are using the Canon Printer there is most standard error is appears is blank pages printing error. When there is printer help you need, so take its guidance from advisors.
Canon Printer Printing Blank pages problem commonly occurs when there is no ink due to the obstruction of vacuum in the cartridge. You can use the following methods to resolve this error of your HP Printer printing blank pages.
Here, are the below-mentioned steps are as follows–
• On your Computer Screen open My Computer<Control Panel< Devices and Printers.
• Now, Right Click on your Printer’s Name and Select properties.
• Now go to the inside your Printer’s stuff, check device settings and tap on preferences.
• Go to Preference icon, Tap on services and select the clean top of the print.
You must require to use this option many times before printhead is clean accurately, so you don’t face any issue of printer pause.
Following are Some Other Issues that Cause your Canon Printer Printing blank pages:
Install a New Cartridge Before It Runs Dry –
If your printer is giving alert signs of the low cartridge, you should instantly replace it with a new cartridge, so you don’t face any issue of printer pause at the time of work. If you ignore the printer ink level alert sign, it will begin with initiating air into the print hose-end it causes blockage so you can face printer error. When you put a new cartridge, it is a quite right decision for them so you can’t suffer from printer not working. The hurdles of air going into the beak of the printer will halt the printer to print blank pages. This process might not be finish put to an end, but you may quickly get lines through the printing, it is due to stoppage of few hose end.
Using Low Quality and Third-Party Generic Ink Cartridges-
If you are not using the real ink and you can use other party low prices ink and put it in printer so the possibility of falsifying if the ink is not similar to canon inks, various risk of malfunction so you can face printer not working accurately. It is because the printer ink requires to run at the right prices and also require to be prepared not to liquidize or wilted too fast.
How to Prevent this Issue:
Following are the instructions to be kept in mind while facing such issues :
1. Print Regularly- When you print continuously, the ink is in flow through the head of print. It will help the printer to end the ink from sitting and making stoppage in the beak.
2. Use only high standard generic cartridges- You should using of the high-quality cartridge should properly avail the use. When you put the good quality ink can create high attribute printouts and a correct coherence which will not be stuck or stop the print vent.
3. Assure that the printer is located on a Cool place-We always suggested you that your printer should place at a cool place. It creates heat, and when you put in a heat place, it is exhausted the printer, it leads to printer not working quickly. It is attainable that the ink might thicken or harden inside the printhead when the printer is not in use. Always set down the printer away from windows because any dust or raindrops came inside. You can shift the printer to a more peaceful location so you can’t get the printer error so it may prevent any barrier from appearing.
So all these above steps surely help you out with “How To resolve Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages”. In any case, if you face any difficulties & inconvenience while representing, don’t delay and connect with us instantly, we will help you out for sure.