Brother is a brand that gives out the best quality printer, and people tend to use it for its better performance quality print. Brother Printer has been popular in the market because of its smooth functioning criteria. Brother Printer gives the best quality products. It also offers the best customer service, and you can also rely on the Brother Printer Support team for your queries to get solved.
A printer is an essential technical device that is needed in day-to-day activities. Most of the office works gets more manageable with this device, and without it, the office environment looks incomplete. The printer has become an essential part of the lives of office workers.
But at times, printers are also likely to get affected by technical errors for which it can trouble the work. Errors in the printer are a common thing to occur, and Brother Printer can face technical errors. In this blog, we will discuss the Brother Printer error HL-2270DW to troubleshoot the problem from the Brother Printer. To fix the problem, you can also take the help of Brother Printer.
Guideline to troubleshoot the Brother Printer error HL-2270DW:
There are several errors that a printer faces but today. We will discuss the Brother Printer error HL-2270DW. Errors that occur in the printer can be irritating, making the printing work stop in the middle. In this, we will know about the procedures to solve the technical error code, and the following steps are:
Solution 1: Reset the Toner Cartridge
When the Brother Printer HL-2270DW error occurs in the brother printer, then at first, you will need to reset the toner cartridge. However, it becomes difficult to rest it properly after you place a new cartridge. You are likely to face a “toner low” or “toner empty” message. But it can easily reset the printer to remove the message:
- Brother printer error HL-2270DWFirstly, you will need to ensure the printer is turned off, and then you will need to open the printer front cover. After that, hold the GO button and then turn off the printer on mode.
- While the Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs are turned on and the Ready LED is off, you will need to release the GO button. This will make all the LEDs turned off.
- In the next step, you will need to press the GO button two times, which make the Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs turned on.
- After that, the cartridge preset TN420/TN2210. You will need to press the GO button six times, or you can press the GO button seven times for TN450/ TN2220 cartridge. At last, you will notice that the error LED will be flashing, to which you can close the front cover.
Solution 2: Reset the Drum for Brother Printer error HL-2270DW
- When you change the DR420 / DR2200 drum unit from the Brother Printer, the printer’s page count needs to be reset. This will make the drum warning light on the printer turn off.
- After that, you will need to open the front cover and then hold the “GO” button where all the four LED will lit. Make sure you release the “GO” button and then close the front cover.
Solution 3: Make a Print Test Page
While performing this solution, in the first step, you will need to turn off the printer. After that, hold the GO button and then turn the printer on. After that, hold the button until the Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs are lighted up. Then you will need to release the GO button, and the LEDs will be turned off. You will need to press the GO button one last time to make the printer test a print.
Solution 4: Print the Settings Page
In this process, you will need to turn the printer on and then wait till the ready mode is on. After that press, the GO Brother printer error HL-2270DWbutton about three times within two seconds. It will make the printer will print a settings page.
Solution 5: Make the factory reset
In this solution, at first, you will have to press the GO button and then turn the printer on. After that, hold the switch where all the LEDs light will light up where the Ready LED light will turn off. Then press the GO button, which will turn off the LEDs. To start the printer automatically, you will need to press the GO button ten times.
These are the following solutions with which you can solve the Brother Printer error HL-2270DW.